DARCO Pneumatic Posterior Night Splint Darco DARCO Pneumatic Posterior Night SplintThe DARCO Pneumatic Night Splint features a fully-integrated inflation/deflation system that can be easily operated with one hand. The internal air bladder is adjustable so every wearer can find the degree of dorsiflexion that works best for them. The natural cotton terry liner absorbs moisture and ensures a cool, comfortable fit. Non-skid sole for minimal ambulation when deflated.
Indications for use:
Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinopathy/tendonitis, Posterior tibial tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, Post-static pain, Ankle/plantar flexion contractures
Dynamic splinting is effective for reducing the pain of plantar fasciitis and this modality should be included in the standard of care for treating plantar fasciitis. (J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 100(3): 161–165, 2010)
Larry Sheridan, Angel Lopez, Andres Perez, Mathew M. John, F. Buck Willis, and Ramalingam Shanmugam (2010) Plantar Fasciopathy Treated with Dynamic Splinting. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association: May 2010, Vol. 100, No. 3, pp. 161-165
- Integrated Air System.
- Internal Air Bladder.
- Adjustable straps.
- Cotton terry cloth liner.
- Foam padded straps.
- Large supporting surface which can accommodate bulky dressings.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- Integrated Air System: makes inflation and deflation a snap. Now with no external parts to misplace.
- Internal Air Bladder: allows for infinite adjustments to suit any wearer.
- Adjustable straps provide a comfortable fit.
- Provides the stretch to the plantar fascia that is the key to relief.
- Soft lined foam interfaces provide maximum comfort and eliminate heat build-up.
- Manufactured from a natural cotton terry cloth material for comfort, softness and moisture absorption.
- Non-slip tread on the sole.
- Washable components.
- Suitable for left or right foot.
- You should not walk or attempt to place weight on the foot while using this splint without approval from your physician.
- Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces.
PRODUCT CODE: HWC10
Care for your Night Splint:
Liner and straps can be gently wiped down with cold water and mild soap. Air dry.
Soft padded straps: Polyester.