Multicast Knee Air ROM Walker Boot
The Multicast Classic Air ROM Knee Walker Boot provides immobilisation and protection, as an alternative to short plaster cast. Pneumatic cells inside the walker can be inflated as required thus providing compression for the swollen ankle, which helps to reduce swelling and speed up rehabilitation. The Pneumatic system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling. Indications for use:
Diabetic foot indications, soft tissue damage, Metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot pain, ankle fractures and severe ankle sprains, post surgery trauma and rehabilitation conditions. Features:
- Encompasses ‘The Pneumatic System’.
- Pre-inflated Pneumatic Cells.
- Custom fit and compression.
- Aluminium uprights.
- Ranging ROM settings.
- Rocker Bottom and low profile heel.
- Textured sole.
- ‘The Pneumatic System’ increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling.
- Pre-inflated pneumatic cells provide superior fit and comfort.
- Air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit.
- Accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Wide base provides extra stability.
- Fixed reinforced Aluminium uprights for better fit and stability.
- Ranging ROM settings between 45° plantar flexion and 30° dorsiflexion in 7.5° increments.
- Soft lined foam interfaces provide maximum comfort and eliminate heat build-up.
- Rocker bottom and low profile heel facilitate a more natural gait.
- Suitable for left or right foot.
- Hook and loop closure for ease of application.
- Hygienic and washable components.
PRODUCT CODE: HWC5
Care for your Multicast Walker Boot:
The shell can be wiped clean with a damp cloth using a mild soap. Air dry.
Liner and straps can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Air dry.
Soft pads: Polyester.
Velcro® straps: Nylon.
Walker Boot shell: Plastic.
Base insert: EVA.
*Height of Multicast Classic Air ROM Knee Walker Boot varies between 40cm - 45cm depending on size.